Passeggino completo Bugaboo Fox
A super-compact fold option makes this lightweight, fully loaded stroller perfect for travel or limited-storage living spaces, and the faux-leather trim gives it a polished look. This complete stroller package includes the chassis, seat and bassinet—everything you need to go exploring with baby from the day he or she arrives.
Why parents will love it: Responsive and maneuverable, this stroller feels effortless to push and steer, making it perfect for navigating busy aisles, crowded sidewalks or tight turns. The seat carry handle rotates out of the way, so it’s easier to get baby in and out of the five-point harness, and high seat placement makes it easy to lift baby in and out without having to stoop too far.
Why kids will love it: Improved drive performance and a new central joint suspension combine with big tires to deliver a smooth ride, and the ergonomic seat can face forward or back as baby prefers.
Maximum child weight/height: Suitable from birth to 4 years and up to 48.5 lb.
Stroller weight/dimensions: 21.8 lb. stroller with seat; 23.6" unfolded width; 15.7" x 23.6” x 34.6” folded standing dimensions; 26” x 21.3” x 7.5" folded storage dimensions.
Fold: Pushbutton two-step fold; super-compact fold option; stands while folded.
Recline: Three-position seat recline with lay-flat option.
pneumatici: Foam-filled rubber tires; front swivel wheels; advanced all-wheel suspension.
Car seat compatibility: Works with Maxi-Cosi® Mico AP, Mico Max 30, Mico NXT or Prezi; Cybex Aton Q, Aton 2 or Cloud Q; Chicco KeyFit or KeyFit 30 and Peg Perego Primo Viaggio infant car seats (all sold separately, adapters required and not included).
Conversion options: Complete stroller is suitable from birth.
- Set includes chassis, seat frame and tailored fabric set, bassinet hardware and tailored fabric set, sun canopy, wheels, underseat basket, carry handle, rain cover, handlebar and carry-handle grips, wheel caps
- Height-adjustable push bar
- Convertible to a two-wheel configuration to make navigating sand and snow easier
- Fabric is removable and machine washable
- Kids' Wear
For his graduation from design school in the Netherlands in 1994, Max Barenbrug designed a highly functional, modular stroller that was just as at home in the city as the country. Fast-forward five years, and the all-in-one Bugaboo stroller launches to the public. The revolutionary strollers merge engineering with aesthetics to create high-quality products that inspire parents and kids to explore the world together.
Politica di ritorno:
- Final sale. As per our return policy, this item is not eligible for return.
Informazioni sulla spedizione:
- Please allow 5-7 business days to receive shipment. Some items may arrive earlier. If you need expedited shipping, please contact us.